AMP is happy to announce the Report Card for the month of October 2022!
5 Job Drives in Kolkata (West Bengal), Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Ahmedabad (Gujarat), and Hyderabad (Telangana)
14 Corporates Attended
900+ Candidates Interviewed
530+ Candidates Selected & Shortlisted
368 causes funded by 1,278 donors
Employability Training Program (ETP)
• 7 Online ETPs
• Attended by 220+ students
School Development Programs (SDP)
Conducted 13 Career Guidance Seminars (CGS) across 7 Chapters:
• AMP Chennai Chapter (Tamil Nadu) conducted an Activity based Learning Workshop attended by 160 students at Govt. Hobart Higher Secondary School for Muslim Girls
• AMP Chennai Chapter (Tamil Nadu) conducted a session attended by 50 students at Urdu Boys Corporation School
• AMP Chennai Chapter (Tamil Nadu) attended a session on Exoplanets and Search of Life in Universe attended by 1600 students at IIT Madras
• AMP Chennai Chapter (Tamil Nadu) conducted an NTS poster unveiling event attended by 30 students at Madrasa e Azam Higher Secondary School
• AMP Chennai Chapter (Tamil Nadu) conducted a session attended by 100 students at Preston College
• AMP Chennai Chapter (Tamil Nadu) conducted a session on Insights of Data Analytics - Opportunities & beyond attended by 300 students at Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed Women’s College
• AMP Lucknow Chapter (Uttar Pradesh) conducted session on Approaching Mathematics as a Subject attended by 50 students at Darul Qur’an, Hardoi Road
• AMP Lucknow Chapter (Uttar Pradesh) conducted a session on Communication Skills attended by 50 students at Darul Qur’an, Hardoi Road
• AMP Kanpur Nagar Chapter (Uttar Pradesh) visited Sir Syed School for the Launch of the NTS poster attended by 225 students
• AMP Kanpur Nagar Chapter (Uttar Pradesh) conducted a session on Future Study Streams and Opportunities along with the launch of NTS poster attended by 150 students at N C Memorial School
• AMP Ajmer (Rajasthan) conducted Career Counselling on Study Techniques for Achieving Good Marks attended by 150 students at Muslim Educational Welfare Society
• AMP Bundi (Rajasthan) conducted a session attended by 110 students and 36 School Kits were distributed to students in need at Hanfiya Islahul Muslimeen Senior Secondary School
• AMP Tonk (Rajasthan) conducted a Counselling Session attended by 35 students at Vivekananda Sr. Secondary School
• AMP Institution Connect conducted a Hybrid Mode Webinar on Build your Career attended by 400 Students from 4 Institutions across India.
• AMP Institution Connect conducted an Educators Meet and signed an MOU with Haleem Group of Institutions attended by 200 people at Shastri Bhawan, Kanpur Nagar
4 Special Events
• AMP Chennai Chapter (Tamil Nadu) approved Rs13 Lakhs of CSR funds for the benefit of 5 Urdu Corporation Schools
• AMP Kanpur Nagar Chapter (Uttar Pradesh) distributed 25 Sewing Machines to Widows and Single Mothers
• AMP Kanpur Nagar Chapter (Uttar Pradesh) organised a Felicitation Ceremony for Huffaz attended by 150 students at Al Falah Baitul Maal
• AMP Kanpur Nagar Chapter (Uttar Pradesh) inaugurated a Skill Training Centre at AKIN School
Inform your friends about AMP so that they can also be a part of this great platform.
Keep yourself updated about all the AMP Activities so that you can contribute wherever you can.
AMP National Zakat Survey Press Conference
Aaj Ka Inqalab - 4 May, 2019
AMP President Aamir Edresy views on Zakat Fund collection in Ramzan
Times of India - 19 May, 2019
Third AMP National Convention planned at Bengaluru, Karnataka
e-pao.net - 26 Feb, 2020
* Both fields are required.